Your stay includes:
- Full country breakfasts
- Organic ingredients whenever possible. No trans fats
- Fresh baked cookies in the afternoon
- Our own small pond (Serious lake, stream and pond fishing is also close by)
- Miles of exquisite hiking and mountain biking trails including the legendary South Boundary Trail, surround the property
- Tranquil and serene meadows, for walking, painting, meditating, or watching the horses
- Cold, bubbly mountain creeks running through the property, with double bench swings alongside
- High-speed Internet at Welcome Cabin
- Seven person open-air hot tub
- Located near the scenic "Enchanted Circle" drive, popular with visitors to the area
- 25 minutes to Taos' restaurants, galleries, and historic sites
- 22 minutes to Angel Fire's resort community
Open in the summer only, Red Cloud Ranch is a beautiful bed and breakfast mountain getaway near Taos and Angel Fire, New Mexico. Located on 220 acres adjacent to New Mexico's Carson National Forest, 13 miles east of Taos, New Mexico.
This summer, enjoy a step into nature, away from the bustle of ordinary life. Sense the sacredness of the place as you hike, bike, bird watch and relax in the untouched natural environment here at the ranch.
Red Cloud Ranch bed and breakfast is an unique, magical place for families, friends, mountain bikers, hikers, artists, writers and birdwatchers. Come enjoy the native plants and wildlife in this wonderful haven in the Northern New Mexico Rocky Mountains. Enjoy your honeymoon, anniversary or family reunion. Stay in creatively furnished cabin rentals. Recreational experiences are everywhere, with a pond on the ranch and nearby horseback riding, fishing and golf.
Call us if you have any questions or if you need explanations at: 575-751-0015
Copyright © 2017 Red Cloud Ranch · All Rights Reserved · Site by Wahoo! Design, LLC